2 15" Shocker Sigs Fresh recones

Status
Not open for further replies.

badazzinky
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

I have 2 15" shocker sig subs for sale

Item(s) Description/Condition:

both subs have fresh drop in recones (done 3 days ago) that were built by shocker mike for these subs, they have SPL suspension packs (stiff), there dual 1.4 ohm coils and are tight gap subs. they have 3' 8g leads from all coils. i have extra set of shocker dust caps (black ones in 3rd pic r installed, first pic caps r just sitting on there)

Price:

asking $800 + ship for both

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping will be done in crates, and they weigh about 100lbs each.

interested trades would be diffrent 15's or 18's (atomic xxx, fi btl etc)

or big pwr amps

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

he built them and barely tested them over the weekend. hes wanting to go with 4 18s now. lol. it will be easier building for 4 subs as opposed to six.

After you eat shipping you're better off just tearing them down and building them up to 18".

All good, but I think the extra 2 coils will go a long way handling all the power he's got on tap.

Yeah I think I'm goin another direction after all, I bought these n bought brand new drop ins from shocker Mike and tested them once, to make sure they worked. Only got about 2k sent to them wiring at 1.4 ohm load. Def nice subs. I'm selling for way less than I have in them!

Yeah I think I'm goin another direction after all, I bought these n bought brand new drop ins from shocker Mike and tested them once, to make sure they worked. Only got about 2k sent to them wiring at 1.4 ohm load. Def nice subs. I'm selling for way less than I have in them!
Knock 100$ off the price we talked about and I'll send you my 4. Got new subs coming and need to make room.

how do you plan on using drop ins on a tight gap sig motor?? the gap is like 1/16"... hard to get that coil centered...

U got 4 18's we can talk lol
Just tear yours down and buy some 18" parts. You can sell the baskets, and a bath in acetone will save the coils. I can break down 2 of mine and ship you motors for 250$ ea.... then you only need softparts.

I wouldn't want to think about shipping an 18" ceramic sig.

how do you plan on using drop ins on a tight gap sig motor?? the gap is like 1/16"... hard to get that coil centered...
I didn't plan on doin drop in recones.... no planning necessary, There already done, been tested and finished. (How do u say...well I'm guessing the Guy who designed the motors.... well kinda designed the new drop ins that were installed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

badazzinky

10+ year member
badazzinky
The Ville, Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied