2 15" Shocker Sigs Fresh recones

Status
Not open for further replies.

badazzinky
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

I have 2 15" shocker sig subs for sale

Item(s) Description/Condition:

both subs have fresh drop in recones (done 3 days ago) that were built by shocker mike for these subs, they have SPL suspension packs (stiff), there dual 1.4 ohm coils and are tight gap subs. they have 3' 8g leads from all coils. i have extra set of shocker dust caps (black ones in 3rd pic r installed, first pic caps r just sitting on there)

Price:

asking $800 + ship for both

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping will be done in crates, and they weigh about 100lbs each.

interested trades would be diffrent 15's or 18's (atomic xxx, fi btl etc)

or big pwr amps

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

This pair is beastly. Will take way more power than we had on tap to give them. Still did a consistent 147-8 on about 1700 watts. Not bad.
if they dont sell in 2 days there gonna be burped on some major juice (hehe) to see what they will do,.....

Might as well. Ill bet they hold up to that major juice...I know what kinda juice you're talking.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

bump so chris can buy something else epic.
oh yeah, all epic stuff has been purchased lol, just tired of looking at stuff sit thats good and needs to be used and enjoyed!

and price drop,.... 600 for the pair

****. Someone stole them at 600$. That new Shocker spider pack can take a beating and supposedly the cones are **** near unbreakable.
yeah i hit them with a lot of juice the other day,... took it like a champ and r still tight as they were,...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

badazzinky

10+ year member
badazzinky
The Ville, Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied