SOLD 2 Addictive Audio 500.1 amplifiers THE FIX

NeillBarber
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling the 2 500.1's I bought to use at SBN.

These are number 41 and 42.

$1500 or best offer each.

PLease PM offers and dont be scared to low ball all I can say is no.

Amps are perfect and packaged as new. They are GREAT and super strong amps just not what Im looking to keep in my truck.

NeillBarber

850-694-2314

not to be a post dumper but i was at sbn and saw alot of addictive audio amps fail.

PLease state the exact competitor whose amplifiers you saw fail.

I know everyone there who ran the amplfiers and never heard of a broken one in the bunch. A couple of copetitors had woofers and source issues but NOT amplifier failures.

I myself had other amps a week before which wouldnt turn on with 16v. So my ohm load was incorrect to get lots of power from the 500.1's I used.

NeillBArber

never heard of one failing but i did here some rediculous words of how much power it was said to do... something like 10k at 14.4 @1ohm ... i lost respect for AA when they advertised there 2000.1 was 98% efficiant

Carlos wasnt having too much trouble considering he did 165's. Plus anytime you strap 4 amps to a sub there will always be an issue, no matter what amps. These are SOLID from I seen.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.