2 JL Audio 12W6v3-D4s

If you got the amp I don't see any reason to change it as long as its gonna match whatever load you'll end up with... nice amp... IMO should match up well. Just try it out and build a nice enclosure.

That is a great amp.The Slash series were some of my favorite amps by JL.Very reliable and very well made.just give it a little space underneath when mounting as I do all my amps and have for 15+ years with 3-5 washers at the mounting pegs and she will run a bit cooler and last.As stated, build a great enclosure for your subs and it should sound very nice and serve well.Run It!

The way that amp is set up to run, I would keep it as well. Whether you wire at 1 or 4 ohm, still the same power. I would wire at 4 ohms, and enjoy them, in a properly built/tuned enclosure dude.

that amp even at 4 ohms will still sh*t on most of any amp you buy on the market today... I see no reason for you to even want to switch it out. Just get a properly built custom ported box built from someone who knows what they are doing.

Yeah, who wants an amp that will completely negate the brutally reactive nature of the driver and still deliver full power no matter what? *end sarcasm

It's a great amp, just stick with it. You'll be glad you did.

1000 watt amp is hard on a lot of stock alts, so....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.