2002 chevy sileverado

Participant count
  • Participant list

Stroker_Boy
10+ year member

Kendall
Ok so i know i ask alot of questions on here but the progam that we have for wiring ***** A$$. no vehicle has been right actually no wire has been right for color wise.

so does anyone have the wiring for a 2002 Chevy Silverado 4 dr Diesel

Thanks alot

Music Masters

if ur shop sells dei you can use directechs or the 12volt is pretty good you can pick the cd up on ebay for cheap or bulldogsecurity is right on too i have used all of them in my car and the last 2 in all the other cars have done

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Nice, well I think they will blow away anything you have running on your puter for sure. I've had good luck with the NVX components, hard to beat...
I have a 2001 Nissan Sentra GXE and I've never found one. The loc is the next best option
I had a '99 Chevy Venture with the 3.8 and buddy had one with the 3.4. Any of those engines including the 3.9 are known to leak coolant at the...
You can raise the back sea approx 2 inches and get a front firing enclosure for two tens in there ported center. Other than that. Atrend makes a...
A lot of guys say I'm going low-end on cost but I see a lot of guys recommending just as cheap or cheaper products. Like MESO-6-5-3WAY-COM //...

About this thread

Stroker_Boy

10+ year member
Kendall
Stroker_Boy
Adrian, Mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date