2002 Ranger: Lifted on 33's

jrpro130 is my hero. People just don't understand. Have any suggestions on a good locker? I've seen the Detroit... and that's about it. I have yet to get too far deep into the research without first gathering the needed cash.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif glad to be of service to you!

People just sometimes don't understand. I ALWAYS research before I take a stand against something.

:edit: detroit lockers are mainly used on 4x4's...i would try the eaton or the auburn (sp)

check out ranger forums and see what they have to say. I'll re edit my post with the link

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Nice, well I think they will blow away anything you have running on your puter for sure. I've had good luck with the NVX components, hard to beat...
I have a 2001 Nissan Sentra GXE and I've never found one. The loc is the next best option
Are you planning on reusing the power pack? If yes cut the wires at the top red arrow only. Connect your new radio harness to the translucent one...
Agree with hispl. TC sounds soft parts were few and far between years ago. If you’re wanting to run two TC based subs you may be better off...

About this thread

jimmclrk1

10+ year member
Weh mah Savage?
jimmclrk1
The charming city of Atlanta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date