2005 Dodge Magnum

fenwick11
10+ year member

So its time for my first build. im a 16 year old so i dont have any experience but ive done some research and had mt old man help me.

here is a picture of the car

Magnum002.jpg

V6 3.5 engine

Magnum008.jpg

Installed the Pioneer head unit

Magnum003.jpg

Ipod hook up in glove box

Magnum004.jpg

Some wiring photos

Magnum007.jpg

Magnum006.jpg

my first set up consisted of infinity reference 12 inch subs in sealed box

ItemsForSale007.jpg

then some pioneer champion series 12 inch subs in sealed box

ItemsForSale009.jpg

I picked up a box design from a guy in orlando off my magnum form

212Vegamagnum.jpg

Finished the box and dropped in the subs

Magnum005.jpg

As soon as i went to turn on the subs i got no bass so we checked the amp and it was getting power. so just to check we hooked it up to a different sub and still didnt work so i took it today to get repaired and should be back in a couple of days.

Then i have my candence 8 inch speaker being ordered as soon as i cover the cost of repair for my amp. i will be using this alpine amp to power them.

Magnum009.jpg

being 16 with no job money is hard to come across so as soon as i get some cash i will be installing some candence 6x9s and another amp. then i will purchase some tweeters. updates will be up depending on my amp is finished and will post pics

the box building is fairly easy (until you get into more complicated designs, routing, extra support, etc...) but its simple to get the hang of, ecspecially if you have the right tools.

designing it is when it becomes a little more complicated

nice setup, but personally if i were you i would have came here first on your amp problem. my guess is that it wasnt bad, and your gonna end up paying 200$ for nothing.

thats just what i think. any problems always come here first and someone will help (even tho it may seem sometimes like no one will)

well the guy that fixed it my dad has done buisness for so he fixed it for 20 bucks. got it thrown back in today and im impressed with the subs. one of my audio guys said i would need to put in a battery if i was going to put in another amp which i was to power some speakers

well just as i was about to add more to my build my car was broken into thursday night. my subwoofers along with the box were stolen. my ipod my gps and some cash was stolen. this ***** so bad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.