2006 stereo upgrade questions?

I got a little brave or probably stupid and moved my gains channels 1&2 (front speakers) are about half 3&4 (rear deck) are about 3/4 gain or so. But I'm done for the night. I need to figure out how to finish with my tuning.

Thanks
Booger

Attachments

• 20231004_181151.jpg
    20231004_181151.jpg
    668.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I actualll put it here I was in a hurry hahaha View attachment 53316
You can lay it on top of that battery and Zip Tie each side of the wire to the battery handle will give you access to your cars fuse panel if needed in an emergency blown fuse situation as long as it clears the hood when closed. Make sure that wire isnt touching or real close to the radiator or toughing the backside of the headlights. Those areas get hot and can melt the casing on the wire and expose the copper and that is no bueno. LOL. there is heat protective tape you can purchase if needed. If you have enough wire to move it just behind that cavity at the fuse panel, you can cut or heat up a punch(meolt a hole in it if you can get a drill hole in there and either make a couple holes to run a Zip tie through and secure it there. cheap wire clamps are nice. Small screw and a screwdriver will not be too hard to do by hand. Something like these so it will Cinch down and hold the wiring in place, help keep it secure from moving with road vibrations, and put aself tapping screw in the bottom plate of the fuse holder or two? It will not move then much at all

I got a little brave or probably stupid and moved my gains channels 1&2 (front speakers) are about half 3&4 (rear deck) are about 3/4 gain or so. But I'm done for the night. I need to figure out how to finish with my tuning.

Thanks
Booger
I think @Bass Addict has that amplifier and might be able to help you tune it pretty good. I havent installed that particular amp yet..I did respond to some basics for you. yet he can prob get you closer to what you want and get those speakers singing to theyre potential. Others may respond as well. Take your time man. I know its like Dammned I need some Tunes in this ride, but dont rush it and cook any speakers because of it..LOL

Yep but i am only running 2 channels on my 6x9's....here are my settings with a clarion eqs755 that i am using.also keep in mind that i have the left side adjustment a little more aggressive with the bass
1005230953_HDR.jpg
cause my jbl 939's can handle it and sound great.

Last edited:
Yep but i am only running 2 channels on my 6x9's....here are my settings with a clarion eqs755 that i am using.also keep in mind that i have the left side adjustment a little more aggressive with the bassView attachment 53336 cause my jbl 939's can handle it and sound great.
Thanks for the reply bass addict. I am sure with ya'lls help I'll get it tuned up. Audiobaun has been a huge help. He basically linked everything I needed. So it was very easy. He's a beast for sure. But it will be nice to get it all back together and tuned up.

I'm sure I'll have lots more questions probably starting as soon as tomorrow probably. 😜😛🤪

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...