2007 Toyota Avalon, replaced OEM radio and lost data screen

Participant count
  • Participant list
I had a tech replace my OEM radio with a Pioneer AVH-200 ex double din unit with touch screen.

The problem is that the screen above where the old radio’s knobs were, which has a blue background and white letters and numbers telling me how much gas I have, the range I can expect to travel, the car’s interior temperature, etc. is gone. All I see now is the blue screen with the letter H in the lower left corner.

The tech was uninformed about this problem and presently doesn’t know how to restore the aforementioned missing data. I’m unhappy about this. He says he installed the top of the line adapter and doesn’ t know why it isn’t delivering the data. My steering wheel audio controls are not working either.

Can anyone help me figure out what’s wrong?

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.