2008 Honda Civic Hybrid Install

You're a fawking dumbass! You sit here all day long and complain about gas.........**** you even went and got a hybird, yet you have all this money, can pay cash for 2 expensive ass cars most people dream about and have audio out the ass! You are a troll! You're a POS in my book. Keep complaing and ripping the system apart. One day it will catch up to you ******!
i don't understand how you think i rip the system apart...i live it like most people....the system is like a roller coaster you have your ups and downs.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Still working on that...I'm looking for a Black...reg cab with the sport appearance package...(color matched front and rear bumpers) hell with th' blingy chrome....5.7 V8...plenty of room for subs and a nice system.....I'm thinking 4 DD1508's on a M3....It should be a sweet ride.....I'm waiting on the sales guy to locate one. hopefully he will call soon...
You'll love the Tundra. My dad just got one for his work. Loves it. The V8 is badass. Tons of room in the back.

You'll love the Tundra. My dad just got one for his work. Loves it. The V8 is badass. Tons of room in the back.
i'll probally end up getting the SR5 package...the sport package looks better...but i need towing and a bench seat....i can't get that with the sport package...but i want that 5.7 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif and all that extra room for car audio behind the seat is a super plus... I may end up bringing it too some local car audio comps for fun ..at least to let people sit in it and hear some DD 1508's in action...

Imagine all the gas you could buy if you narrowed it down to 1 or 2 cars.... is he ****ing with us or what?

Do something productive with your money. Cars are not good investments.

For ****s sake.

Imagine all the gas you could buy if you narrowed it down to 1 or 2 cars.... is he ****ing with us or what?

For ****s sake.
He just like to inform the world about how much money he spends/has/waste

And theres no install.

Has to talk about 4 of his other cars that no one said a word about

Mentions he wants to know what to put in the car but also sais hes thinking about putting what he already has in there. Sounds like the old man at my work who tries to impress anyone that comes in. Water guy, garbage man, ups guy. funny ****

For ****s sake.
you can only drive one vehicle at time so owning multiple vehicles does not save gas unless you have one that averages 45 mpg and drive it the most //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Hopefully i'll have a pic of my new car up tomorrow....it is a fun car to drive....i really like it a lot.... Can't wait to start the build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i just get by week to week ...check by check like most people.......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
maybe you should quit buying things and save the money. Living check by check isn't very good to your financial future/stability. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

you can only drive one vehicle at time so owning multiple vehicles does not save gas unless you have one that averages 45 mpg and drive it the most //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Hopefully i'll have a pic of my new car up tomorrow....it is a fun car to drive....i really like it a lot.... Can't wait to start the build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
You could buy a lot of gas with the thousands you dropped buying and paying for those cars.

duh.

You could buy a lot of gas with the thousands you dropped buying and paying for those cars.
duh.
all are paid for but two.....i make my money to spend it on things and buy stuff....if i didn't like buying things i wouldn't work.....and just live off a goverment check in a project house.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.