Votes: 14 41.2%
  • no

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters

loudaccent
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
long island
on on sept 21 at the over look beach in babylon, there will be a car show slash spl battel slash street battel,, the show is call

SRONG ISLAND STREET WHEELS, there will be a entry fee of $40.00 at the gate, that will give you 3 spl runs,, and all car show judgeings,, for trophys, the spl will also get trophys 1st 2nd 3 rd. the street battel will be were to cars will go head to head,, 1 car plays just highs for 30 sec then the other car plays just highs for 30 sec,, then the same deal but only bass,, then the 3rd round its highs and bass,, all togetter,, crowd piks winner of each round, the fee for these will be discussed at the show , becuse it depends on how many ppl do it,, you will be winned a street battel champ BELT,, o and the spl will be done with the current TERM LAB meter.. any problem question concerns pm me or post it,, hope to see you there ,, lott of crazy ****..

Who is doing the judging for the show? I am not going and I am not sending any of my customers or friends either. Last yr was disappointing. Car show and spl guys spend the same amount to enter, but the spl guys get a 1 foot trophy for first place. That is just sick. There is only 3 class? That was not fair to some competators. SPL started till around 3.30 pm. When they finish spl, all the car show people had left already.

If things change only then we will go.

ill be running the spl part of the show.. i know wut you mean about it starting late.. i was mad my self. its was like 6 o clock and they dident even hand out the awards. well this year im gonna start it at about 11:00 you get 3 runs,, then im gonna have the spl awards be handed out seprate then the car show ards,, that depending on time,, it all will depend on the amout of people to come. also the 3 class i feel is the best bet becuse it goes off cone area,, and the is one of the major things that classified a vehical.. but buy adding more classes that will cost more, money to get throphys. becuse i dont wanna do just 1 st and 2 nd but if i did the 5 classes it wound be

1st 500 watt amp set up

2nd will be 4 8" 3 10" 1 12"

3rd will be 5 8" 4 10" 2 12" 1 15"

4th class 7 8" 6 10" 4 12" 2 15" 1 18"

5th class will be every thing eles dues to the amount of cone area

but give me feed back,,,, i wanna make this work you you guys,, but need it soon so i can make the papers up.

corrent on the TL.. tech114,, no dont have the trophes,, im not paying money for them BIG AL will be paying for them,, just for shits and giggles,, im in the db drag and all they give you is a pieace of paper in a wood free,, at lease these local shows give haft decent throphess,, know man,, do it for the award ,, but do, becuse you like that sport,, or hobby, thats why i do, it i would like huge tall trophes too,, but at lease im proveing my self to ppl ,, thats i know wut im doing wen it comes to sterios

I understand your point but quite a few people don't see it that way. Usaci ond some other local shows give out some nice trophies. Ave sound did the last yr show. The trophies was very small. Car show trophies was 5 times bigger. I will speak to Al. I don't need to prove anything to anyone.

check out the show Aug 8 and see what kind of trophise they are given out. For a show of this caliber, it needs to give people more insentives to attend.

How is going to be judge? DB drag style, Usaci or something else.

i know the show on the 8th,,,, wuts there entrance fee,,, that fee depends on how much **** cost,, plus sponsors have a big roll in it,, the ppl that set the show on the 8th have more sponsore,, and im not doing organzations,, im just doing best of 3 round.. you get 3 rounds to put up numbers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...