Picture3205.jpg

Picture3206.jpg
love the photos of me

i wanted to take more

but management had other ideas.

Which one in the pic are u?
im the blonde

i dont know which photographer you were

or if you were with the team for those bikes.

I know for me i wanted to make more time to spend with groups of people like this and take photos for free. we were having a good time. unfortuantely to some , money was more important then being with the supporter and fans.

due to things i cannot get into publicly, it had to be cut short, and it was unfair to the fans.

I have been a true car fan for years, i even help to work one. and i have gone to many car shows as a non model.... i am just a fan like everyone else.

in short, on behalf of myself, not as a model representing another company or any of that, i hope everyone who did get to spend what little time they did with me ( again, i cannot speak for anyone else but me) i hope you had fun.

the fans and the car supporters and team were what made it worth it for me and i had alot of fun with many of you!

in fact, if you dont mind , i would really like to put some of your pictures on my myspace, and i shall try to get them on the streetwheelz main site.

( i assume sincce you put them on a public site you dont mind having them be seen, but i would not want you to feel disrepected by me not asking.)

I am not a photographer; I just take lots of pic when I go to shows. I am the guy with the blue Infiniti Comp shirt standing infront of the Astro van. Yes you can take any pic you like..

I am not a photographer; I just take lots of pic when I go to shows. I am the guy with the blue Infiniti Comp shirt standing infront of the Astro van. Yes you can take any pic you like.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...