Votes: 8 28.6%
  • or your not going

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters

loudaccent
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
long island
ok like last year there will be a car show call strong island street wheelz on sept 27th sun at the cedar beach location,, i will be holding the spl part of the show as well as help out with the rest of the show as well,, admission price is unsure as of right now,, but we might be looking at 25.00 for cars and 20.00 of you want spl so 45.00 gets your car judged and a ticket for spl, the mic will be the term lab mic, if anyone has question or anything contact me or post it here, the throphy last year were 3 ft tall so there shouldent be complaints there. i have flyers and will scan one an post up with in the week:D

ok like last year there will be a car show call strong island street wheelz on sept 27th sun at the cedar beach location,, i will be holding the spl part of the show as well as help out with the rest of the show as well,, admission price is unsure as of right now,, but we might be looking at 25.00 for cars and 20.00 of you want spl so 45.00 gets your car judged and a ticket for spl, the mic will be the term lab mic, if anyone has question or anything contact me or post it here, the throphy last year were 3 ft tall so there shouldent be complaints there. i have flyers and will scan one an post up with in the week:D
Why did Big Al told me he will speak to mark about USACI doing the show?

Why did Big Al told me he will speak to mark about USACI doing the show?
i see that in your sig you are from USACI, i on the other hand is from db drag, 2 diffrent worlds, i feel that if i set up the show to one or the other then its like setting the show for a specific car group,, making it un fair to the beginners who dont have a map out set up for usaci

metered at the kick.

how ever you want

sealed, open windows, open doors. whatever you think will make you loudest.

it is a free for all type.

and im def going again.

last year was mad fun.

i see that in your sig you are from USACI, i on the other hand is from db drag, 2 diffrent worlds, i feel that if i set up the show to one or the other then its like setting the show for a specific car group,, making it un fair to the beginners who dont have a map out set up for usaci

that's not what I meant. Al said he was going to get usaci to do the judging..

Can you break down the class structure?

So if someone with a 1 12" sub in a extreme vehicle, will they be place in the same class against someone with the same size sub in the trunk or hatch?

How about someone with their sub in the front seat or a vehicle with no seats and boxed off in the front? You know something that doesn't qualify to compete in any org. Just a BS vehicle with a smll pocket to hit a hight #.

Just a few Question. LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...