are you thinking about going

• are you 100% sure your going

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • do you think you might go

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • or your not going

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
they are gonna be real db drag events,, the rules are gonna be the rules, i told whitey is is un able to compete un less he rebuilds,, the rules will be enforced down to you have ing to be out of the car if your over a 140, so you better get a remote guys or you will have to do bail outs,, there gonna be certifacates not throphys,, because there only gonna be 25.00 entry shows,, but wen i get the calender of event,, maybe ill thow in a throphy show, and the no wall class will be as listed in the rule book, any 4 subs under the window line,, dont worrie sexyvic i think you did pretty good, sence u had a whole cabin to fill with air, but they are gonna be real rules, so bring your A game

naa i hear you^^ thats not under my control,, so competitiors cant bickering at me,, and spl blazer,, whats up with the show on the 25th,, what org is it, what are the classes,? is it usaci or newengland rules?

naa i hear you^^ thats not under my control,, so competitiors cant bickering at me,, and spl blazer,, whats up with the show on the 25th,, what org is it, what are the classes,? is it usaci or newengland rules?
The only one I have on my page for the 25th is a USACi show in CT. Thats all USACi rules, nothing to do with NESPL. I list shows for all the various SPL orgs and independent SPL shows in New England, thats why the USACi show is listed.

I'll try getting a couple going around here next season too. I only ran one cause everyone was getting their points at 3X shows and didn't need any 1X shows. We'll see what happens next season, I've been hearing rumors that Drags might not do a World Finals next season and might just do huge Regional shows. We'll have to wait and see.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...