2011 ppv Tahoe slowwwww build

Bro I’m Bpillar walling this truck. Why the fvck would I need to go 130+mph //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif wtf is going on here? I’m lost
So now were talking about walls when i said 70+ makes the tires go banda...
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Results? And not for a triple pointer where the meters are higher.
Results? my buddy Kenny has term lab pro and is a judge. I did the metering on his term lab. It’s legit bro. I have noooo need to lie. I don’t compete, I do this for my own joy. I put it on the term lab because I’m curious. I don’t even think 157+ is loud anymore... everyone is 160+ on music to impress me lol

Never said you couldnt..
Those tiny rubber tires with the larger diameter wheels make the ride wobbly once they start to sponge out

I don't know if they go up to speeds that high, but the roadforce balancing machine is supposedly something that can handle rims that large and speeds that high as it balances laterally and horizontally

I don't know if they go up to speeds that high, but the roadforce balancing machine is supposedly something that can handle rims that large and speeds that high as it balances laterally and horizontally
22's are the largest they go for speed wheels until the new 2018 machines come out that can do 24's..

The balance machines do not account for weight, only for speed and force.

I'll believe the 158 when I see it. I'm banking you can't do a 156.5

I built this car to shut the haters up. Why? Because I can.

When I get the Yukon it's gonna be a sq.

I didn't get to do any shows with my last setup. They have one show and I had to work.

Still going to build drivers. Just to shut the haters up

You got this piller going now. Maybe you can do a spl install build it yourself and actually try to compete.

You might have a c piller buy you would be in extreme.

I'll believe the 158 when I see it. I'm banking you can't do a 156.5I built this car to shut the haters up. Why? Because I can.

When I get the Yukon it's gonna be a sq.

I didn't get to do any shows with my last setup. They have one show and I had to work.

Still going to build drivers. Just to shut the haters up

You got this piller going now. Maybe you can do a spl install build it yourself and actually try to compete.

You might have a c piller buy you would be in extreme.
I have pics in my build Log on caco. I’m at work. I’ll post later tonight

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.