2011 ppv Tahoe slowwwww build

Cpillar wall build. - Page 4 - Car Audio Classifieds!
All my pics are fvcked cus photo bucket. But u can see me talk about it in my build log over there. 157.6 sealed ok dash and 158.6 window down on dash. It all the info is there. I have nothing to gain from lying what my truck does. I have like 20 people who where there seeing it doing a 158+.... post #113 is where I posted a 158.6db term lab photo
Pics don't work.. you don't have any show results?

it's not a truck, it has no bed.
I get your argument, it's a heavy duty SUV. I just seriously don't understand why people call them trucks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truck_classification

Because they are trucks. It goes by GVWR. Just because the bed is enclosed doesn't make it not a truck. Federal and state laws agree with me.

A pick up truck is simply a type of truck that just so happens to have an open a bed. Semi trucks don't have a bed. Are you saying a semi truck isn't a truck?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truck_classification
Because they are trucks. It goes by GVWR. Just because the bed is enclosed doesn't make it not a truck. Federal and state laws agree with me.

A pick up truck is simply a type of truck that just so happens to have an open a bed. Semi trucks don't have a bed. Are you saying a semi truck isn't a truck?
a semi truck is an entirely different vehicle in my eyes so that's irrelevant

its just not a truck to me and many others

we can disagree i really dont care

a semi truck is an entirely different vehicle in my eyes so that's irrelevant
its just not a truck to me and many others

we can disagree i really dont care
But..we don’t disagree..you’re just wrong.

Pics don't work.. you don't have any show results?

ZJXvajk.jpg

No I never compete. Just demo.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

ZJXvajk.jpg

No I never compete. Just demo.
Oh this was before my buddy had the term lab pro. This was his Spl labs meter

But..we don’t disagree..you’re just wrong.
according to what exactly? that standard doesn't change my opinion. we can argue, but i made the decision not to. you can continue but I have no interest in feeding a troll

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.