2011 ppv Tahoe slowwwww build

according to what exactly? that standard doesn't change my opinion. we can argue, but i made the decision not to. you can continue but I have no interest in feeding a troll
According to the government of the state in which you live, as well as the country you live in. They classify a 2011 tahoe as a truck. Its not my opinion, its straight up a fact that a 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe is considered a truck.

I win. You lose. Just don't bother replying to me, because you make yourself look more like an idiot every comment you make.

According to the government of the state in which you live, as well as the country you live in. They classify a 2011 tahoe as a truck. Its not my opinion, its straight up a fact that a 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe is considered a truck.
I win. You lose. Just don't bother replying to me, because you make yourself look more like an idiot every comment you make.
Honestly my 2011 ppv is titled as a station wagon

This. Afraid so, and here in this state, they call mine that as well. Easiest trhing to do is look at your vehicle's title, and it'll tell ya. And pisses me off when it says that and almost everyone says it. Tahoe's are def NOT station wagon. It's a goddam SUV.

Yeah and do you know why they classify it by weight? It has nothing to do with the style of it. It has to do with the impact on the roads and fuel economy. You look like a child "I win, you lose" when there's literally nothing to win. The government makes stupid classifications all the time that don't fit society. You're a good little slave, though

Weird how all the non-government entities call it a SUV. I wonder what you call it when you look up parts, when it's marketed for sale?

This. Afraid so, and here in this state, they call mine that as well. Easiest trhing to do is look at your vehicle's title, and it'll tell ya. And pisses me off when it says that and almost everyone says it. Tahoe's are def NOT station wagon. It's a goddam SUV.
No way. Prove it.. My tahoe was titled as a light passenger truck in 3 different states.

No way. Prove it.. My tahoe was titled as a light passenger truck in 3 different states.

zNHl9Gu.jpg

8f5nmNg.jpg

And this is for the haters^ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif they don’t even look big. They look proper. Rides great

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.