2012 Grand Cherokee...Need help with new audio set up. PLZ HELP

Participant count
  • Participant list

chase361

Phx,az
Hey guys new here and thank you for helpin me out with ur thoughts.

I have a new 2012 Jeep Grand cherokee with the base radio. This is what im thinking about so far.

Kenwood eXcelon DNX6990HD $800 on Amazon

(X2) Hertz HSK 165 - Hertz 6.5" 2-Way Hi-Energy Component $450 on Woofersetc.com

Pac Rp4-ch11 Radiopro4 Interface (for Select Chrysler Vehicles With Can Bus) $100 on amazon

Trying to see If I can get away with this

JL Audio 300/4V2 Car Audio 4-Channel Amplifier $320 on Amazon (75X4)

OR

JL Audio HD600/4 for $650 on amazon. (150x4)

Id like to save the money and get the 300/4 but will I NEED the HD amp to power these HERTZ.

(X2) Rockford Fosgate RFK4 4 AWG Power Only Amplifier Install Kit for $80 Each

(X3) AudioQuest G-Snake Stereo interconnect cables with RCA plugs For $30 each

AudioQuest X2 Speaker Cable 14 Gauge 80FT bulk spool for $150

I have a 10" sealed JL 10W3V3-2 with a Mono rockford amp running 300 watts.

What do you guys think I was going back and forth between the HERTZ and the JL Audio C5 6 1/2 comp. I listen to country and want SQ like warm clear clean sound....What do you guys this Heartz or JL, 75X4 or 150X4 ugh HELP

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.