2019 Land Cruiser 200 Sahara, help please

Participant count
  • Participant list

Madeline FitzRoy

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have just purchased a 2019 Land Cruiser 200 Sahara, it has the Toyota amp, 3way component splits in the front, I assume 2ways in the back doors and no sub that I can find.

I previously had an MR Mitsubishi Triton that I fitted and Alpine 5 channel amp too, as well as Rockford Fosgate speakers too, splits in the front, tow ways in the rear and a sub. I also did extensive sound deadening in the doors. The sound coming from the was 'tight' amd very punchy.

The 200 however is way more muddy or soft in the bass delivery.

My question, is this because of the OEM speakers, or the sound deadening, or is it a combo of both.

I'm in the process if speaking with the Sound shop about putting in my amp for me, and I plan to add the Rockfords, at some stage.

I have just purchased a
2019 Land Cruiser 200 Sahara,
it has the Toyota amp, 3way component splits in the front, I assume 2ways in the back doors and no sub that I can find.

I previously had an MR Mitsubishi Triton that I fitted and Alpine 5 channel amp too, as well as Rockford Fosgate speakers too, splits in the front, tow ways in the rear and a sub. I also did extensive sound deadening in the doors. The sound coming from the was 'tight' amd very punchy.

The 200 however is way more muddy or soft in the bass delivery.

My question, is this because of the OEM speakers, or the sound deadening, or is it a combo of both.

I'm in the process if speaking with the Sound shop about putting in my amp for me, and I plan to add the Rockfords, at some stage.
The sound deadening is going to be more about preventing vibration from metal surfaces and adding unwanted noise.

Does it have the JBL system? Not sure if that is optional or comes with all of that model

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...