215in fi btls, 1 15in ia dp

lambo37
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
SD
Item(s) for Sale: 2 15in Fi Btls, these are the large slug magnets, their very heavy. Dual 1s. Fully loaded.

1 15in Incriminator Audio Death Penalty(old style). Quad 1.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

One btl is mint condition(minus a small tear in the surround, 3rd pic.) Most rms this ever saw was a aq2200 running at 2 ohms, so probably 1100ish.

The other btl needs the motor realigned, i really don't know how this happened, it was seeing under 300rms at the time. This is the 4th pic.

The death penalty needs a recone, this 105+shipping from psi. It has various scratches from over the years(mostly from being moved closet to closet lol) Small crack in the top of the basket by the surround(half-inch or so). really loved this sub when it was working. Has excess glue on the dustcap. Got this in a trade from blinkodogo2 a couple years ago.

Really hate to see these subs go, got a new car and it needs some new suspension parts though, help me out.

Price: Will knock off 10 dollars for people iv previously had transactions with.

380+ shipping on the btl, this is like mint condition. fully loaded etc

275+ shipping on the one that needs work, i was quoted 50$+shipping from psi for this. this is like mint to just need work.

Will cut a deal for both in a package.

150+shipping on death penalty.

Open to trades for nice 10s or 12s, possibly nice components, let me know.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: these ship from 57201.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSCF3399.jpg

DSCF3402.jpg

DSCF3400.jpg

good one
DSCF3401.jpg

one that needs the motor work
DSCF3404.jpg

DSCF3405.jpg

DSCF3406.jpg

older pic of death penalty-
iadp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that first white amp looks awsome lol tthats old school it looks like it gives pretty serious power how much money would that amp sell for? just wonderin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lambo37

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
lambo37
SD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date