22 x 11 BLACK XD MONSTERS/ TINTED TAILS & 3RD BRAKE LIGHT

Too bad its IFS
2wd...heh

had that happen in my k10 blazer15 inches of lift

38.5" swampers

and i still drove it 900+ miles from my home in IL to where i was stationed in Louisiana

made it all the way to louisiana about 5 miles into the state and BOOM

right rear blew up

i about shit mt pants

i just let go of the wheel and coasted to a stop praying i didnt flip

ended up with a 33" on the right rear just to get the remaining 80 miles to post
Luckily I'm only up 8" on 37's, I'm sure it'll lean like a mofo if I ever have to try the stock 31" spare...haha

Thats badass bro.. I really like the other wheels tho.. I mean those look nice, but EVERYONE was XD's it seems like...

My homie just got his 08 Crew cab lifted and Wheel/tired out.. 8in Rough Country lift on 35in Toyo Open Country tires, 22in rims.. its a sexy monster// white with chrome wheels, tails, handles, and grill

not to jack but thought u would like it

grd.jpg

grdn.jpg

grdon.jpg

fckin awesome truck man, wish the economy was better i realllly wanted to get a new silvy recently, with those exact wheels. gives the truck a mean ass attitude.

the white truck is awesome too ^^

OP, Man whn you created your 1st thread, i took a pic of ur truk wit my phone and sent it to the guy with the White 08.. He had the 22s aleady but when he seen ur truck he Immediately wanted 35in tires.. talked 2 RoughCountry and they fully sponsored his 8in suspension lift.. so it was Free (labor and all) .. so basically, he was gonna do 24's and lower his truck til he seen urs.. Ur an inspiration *tear*

Lemme guess. That thing will never touch dirt will it?

Im almost willing to bet that my ford taurus has seen more off road action than your lifted truck.

I wouldnt take it off the road being a jackass. Too much time nad money invested.

To the guy about the white truck, I like it but I dont. If you're going to run 22's you need 37's or better, thats just my opinion. Tires look too thin. And PLEASE for GOD'S SAKES takes those fvcking euro/Altezza whatever the hell they are called taillights out of that new Chevrolet IMMEDIATELY.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.