3-12" DB Drive WD's almost brand new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutnbutcustm
10+ year member

IM OLD
Spring,TX.
Item(s) for Sale: 3-12" DB Drive WD woofers dual 2 ohm vc

Item(s) Description/Condition: 9/10 no holes or burnt coils have only used to break them in and one show for street beat.

Price: $200.00+shipping each or $500.00+shipping for all 3

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: buyer pays actual shipping and i will ship any way the buyer wants except UPS, I will not use them under any circumstances.

Item Pictures:
20120919_235433_zps8769c6c3.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
You got a beastly set of subs coming, not many know of these plt wd series subs and thats only because db drive didnt offer them long due to the price when they were available, these are the biggest subs db offered to date the wdx series still isnt a match. I have 4 15's of this model and can tell you they do indeed get down. I am guessing that these were purchased off ebay quite awhile ago or he got them straight from the company that bought up the stock. I've been told by a couple sub rebuilders that there was no way my subs could take the rated power due to the big motor gap, but I will tell you that I run a 12k to mine at .5ohm per side of the amp so I know they were seeing a couple thow each atleast. These subs have a 3"+ excursion capability, the pole is very tall at like 1.5" or so sticking up past the top of the motors top plate. I smoked mine several times and a few times very bad before they burnt up, in the process now of gathering parts for even better built plt15wd's. Just for reference my 4 15's would do 153db @27hz with 1 door open and not bottom out. The only think I hate about these subs was the tinsel lead setup, do yourself a favor and desolder the leads at the terminals and add some heat shrink tubing or you will be asking for trouble, also be careful letting them excurt to the point of wrinkling the surround because it will start pulling the tinsel leads through the cone. If you ever what to chat about these subs and everything that can and will happen get with me on FB-Russell Wehnes.

Sorry for the storybook here, couldnt help myself as I aswell love these beast.

paid for..on the way to me.thanks again bro

thanks man.yeah cant wait to hook em up.supposed to be on the way..have to see when they get here.no tracking numbers so i have no idea.guy says they sound real good though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...