3 JBL GTO804 Sealed

Participant count
  • Participant list
Looking to put subs behind my seat of my 2001 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab in a sealed box. Each sub needs at least .3 cu ft but box is at .85 cu ft and i cant make the box any bigger. Would polyfill help to get it at its minimum specs?

Box Dimensions

Depth Top:3.5

Depth Bottom:6.5

Length:48

Height:1.5

Approximately 1 pound of polyfill should do the trick for you. You could always try a little more or a little less depending on how it sounds to you. You are gonna love those GTO804's. I got 2 in my car and they sound great.

Looking to put subs behind my seat of my 2001 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab in a sealed box. Each sub needs at least .3 cu ft but box is at .85 cu ft and i cant make the box any bigger. Would polyfill help to get it at its minimum specs?
Box Dimensions

Depth Top:3.5

Depth Bottom:6.5

Length:48

Height:1.5
Those are nice subs...I run a pair in my 76 Stingray ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.