3-kings audio???????

I ordered an amp from them a couple weeks ago.

Showed up a day early, so that was awesome. But the amp box was stuck in another larger box with one piece of brown twisted up paper on one side of it. When I picked up the box off the porch the amp was sliding around in it.

Fine for wire, but pretty sure I'll never order anything other than wire or terminals from them.

If you PM me your eBay user ID I will take care of this right now.
They arrived yesterday, I updated Charles on it. Thank you all, they came super quick. A+ in my book. Going to get the stuff out today to check it over as I got in late last night.

Showed up a day early, so that was awesome. But the amp box was stuck in another larger box with one piece of brown twisted up paper on one side of it. When I picked up the box off the porch the amp was sliding around in it.

Fine for wire, but pretty sure I'll never order anything other than wire or terminals from them.
Would you be willing to PM me details? I'd like to follow up on that.

I've never bought from them but..

Same thing happened to me when I bought an American bass amp years ago. I was told that's how all companies ship amps and never had a problem. Amp didn't work when I got it.

I've never bought from them but..Same thing happened to me when I bought an American bass amp years ago. I was told that's how all companies ship amps and never had a problem. Amp didn't work when I got it.
thats some major BS that company was feeding you. Mind i ask what company was that so we can all avoid?

thats some major BS that company was feeding you. Mind i ask what company was that so we can all avoid?
From reading his post he's saying it was us, and depending on the timeframe the response he got sounds...suspicious.

It was a used amp I bought back a few years ago on this forum.I wasnt trying to say anything bad about 3 kings.
Oh, ok - sorry about that. Lack of sleep last night (son's teething) and seeing 2 issues in the same thread with this set off alarm bells for me.

Fivedollapizza was nice enough to PM me his order info and I checked into it - this order was purchased through us on Amazon.com, however it came from Amazon's warehouse and was packed by their staff, so while I'm sorry for him that it happened it didn't ship from us, which is a relief to me.

I have offered to swap it out for him though, getting something like that isn't exactly what I would call a "great value" or the kind of experience I want our customers to have.

I bought some subs and an amp from 3kings a couple weeks ago. Everything arrived quickly and was well packed. I ordered another set of subs from someone else that beat 3kings pricing but I've been waiting 2x what shipping time was from 3kings and still don't have the subs... Shoulda called 3kings...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.