30-40 inch Rims???

Hook Me Up
10+ year member

It's Bad Boy Baby
Indiana
I read an article about how GM is going to come out with 30 in rims yesterday in the paper one there 08 models. Can you imagine that. Also i found a H2 on 40's supposedly but i think the picture just made them look that big. The biggest rim i have seen in person was 26's, but dang a STock 30 in Rim man o man impressive

I read an article about how GM is going to come out with 30 in rims yesterday in the paper one there 08 models. Can you imagine that. Also i found a H2 on 40's supposedly but i think the picture just made them look that big. The biggest rim i have seen in person was 26's, but dang a STock 30 in Rim man o man impressive
Are they going to come with the ladders we need to get in the car? IMO....thats stupid, but hey i know somebody will like it

Too heavy..

Car won't break for crap..

No way never...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I saw an h2 on 28s and it looked ridiculously stupid. now are these going to be on 4wd trucks? because id hate to be the poor sucker who puts some rubber band tires on these rims then bends one.

I just heard that it was going to be on a line up of suvs, thats all that it said. I meen the rubber is going to be less than an inch thick haha.

I bet it will come with an air powered ladder that comes out and too get out of it, u get one of those slides like on an airplane that inflates, ahahhaha

Too heavy..
Car won't break for crap..

No way never...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Car probably would break. However, Brakeing might be another issue alltogether.

.....biggest rims ever on a car WITH tires...are 28's. ultimate audio of orlando was the first to do it. they put them on a titan....

Actually, the first vehicle ever to roll 28s was a 2005 Ford f150 Crew Cab from Miami.

And there was a concept truck not too long ago from Nissan that had a 26" wheel in the front and a 30" wheel in the rear of a longwheel based platform. Tires were one-offs from Pirelli, I want to say, but regardless

Still stupid.

Actually, the first vehicle ever to roll 28s was a 2005 Ford f150 Crew Cab from Miami.
And there was a concept truck not too long ago from Nissan that had a 26" wheel in the front and a 30" wheel in the rear of a longwheel based platform. Tires were one-offs from Pirelli, I want to say, but regardless

Still stupid.

my bad......the first truck with AFTERMARKET 28 inch wheels, is from them. and also....they have **** from the rite company sayin.

breno20041127135638funnyfile1.jpg

30"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.