Central Region 3X dB Drag Racing event! January 2nd & 3rd

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
No "window warriar" here chief. I just dont care for your attitiude.

And for not being loud, last year I had the 3rd highest certified score for street c in all of North America. Year before that I finished 4th at the DB DRAG WORLD FINALS in Indy, and also finished 4th in Bass Race at the same event in the 149.9 class.

So how many events have you won or even attended? So far all you have done is talk yourself up and post some silly azz videos of your half azz wall build,which is done very very wrong btw. The door panels turned out better than I thought and actually showed some promise. Its clear you dont know what you are doing and then you offer bad advice to people on this forum that might not know any better.
here ya go DBDRAGFAG, all my builds play music, all my scores are off of a mucical builds. my highest score from last year was a 156.6 with an unsealed wall and at 43hz, a 153.4 at 34hz LEGAL on the glass. i also bass race the 149.9 class. this has been my hobbie now for 18 years and last year was my first year able to compete again after being gone for 10 years. And i refuse to build a system for stricktly a burp only, and not be able to enjoy it. when you take first place at finals then you can talk ****. till then your in line like everyone else.

here ya go DBDRAGFAG
resorting to name calling?

my highest score from last year was a 156.6 with an unsealed wall and at 43hz, a 153.4 at 34hz LEGAL on the glass. i also bass race the 149.9 class.
He used a tahoe non walled under the window line and peaked at 34 and did 153's LEGAL

when you take first place at finals then you can talk ****. till then your in line like everyone else.
where are your 1st's?

resorting to name calling?

He used a tahoe non walled under the window line and peaked at 34 and did 153's LEGAL

where are your 1st's?
on my trophy rack.

and once again, i do 153s on music. sad that i've only competed for this last year. and this next year I'll break the 160 barrier with music... so keep an eye out...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dbdragvanman

10+ year member
dbdragvanman
Cincinnati
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from