Central Region 3X dB Drag Racing event! January 2nd & 3rd

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
bud i'll rape you...but i guess there has to be rules for the little guys. which must be you...
all im saying is the highest score didnt win.
Because obviously you don't know how db drag racing works.

So instead, next time, instead of hurling out insults, how about you learn a little bit about how things work.

Maybe then you won't look like such an ignorant douchebag. If you don't know the whole story, then don't post.

i guess its a good thing i didnt go then because i woulda took the whole event then from the looks of it!
Would have been tough to get a score with blown subs

yeah i would! i cant lie. i wont be able to leave state for another year. plus you guys dont want a convict up there at a show!
I doubt you would be the only convict

bud i'll rape you...but i guess there has to be rules for the little guys. which must be you...
LMAO, yep must be a convict

ya must **** he does the same score as you but half the equipment

Would have been tough to get a score with blown subs

I doubt you would be the only convict

LMAO, yep must be a convict

ya must **** he does the same score as you but half the equipment
yeah, i like my music playing abilities, i'll never pay that kinda money to just burp my system.

i got my ankle monitor that says i cant go outta state.

and i should have known all the facts, but i was stating my opinion.

that:

a 161.4 was the biggest number put up at the show. and after a person puts up a number like that they shouldnt have to burp 4 more times unless someone can actually beat that score. it could have prevented damage to a system like what happened.

a 161.4 was the biggest number put up at the show. and after a person puts up a number like that they shouldnt have to burp 4 more times unless someone can actually beat that score. it could have prevented damage to a system like what happened.
That's not how db drag racing works.

You qualify, and have to go through eliminations.

If damage occurs, then it's the competitor's fault.

If you want to burp once and leave it at that, then do another organization.

That's not how db drag racing works.
You qualify, and have to go through eliminations.

If damage occurs, then it's the competitor's fault.

If you want to burp once and leave it at that, then do another organization.
how does the voltage get metered? how was that infraction determined. im just curious?

and no i have never competed in your orginization. so yeah i should learn how the rules go first!

but my opinion makes sense if you think about it, the competitors and the amount of money they put into the systems. the top qualifier should be the score to beat, and everyone else should be forced to chase that score till it is beaten.

how does the voltage get metered? how was that infraction determined. im just curious?
and no i have never competed in your orginization. so yeah i should learn how the rules go first!

but my opinion makes sense if you think about it, the competitors and the amount of money they put into the systems. the top qualifier should be the score to beat, and everyone else should be forced to chase that score till it is beaten.
Since ron competes in superstreet, his voltage is not allowed to go above 18 volts. A meter is attached to the power wire leads and set on peak hold.

I'm guessing during his run he set his regulator too high and went over 18 volts during his run.

Hey like I said, db drag racing is what it is. If people don't like having to go through eliminations then they need to compete somewhere else.

Ron has competed in db drag for many years. I'm sure he's ok with what happened and it won't deter him from competing in the future. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

it went like this, his run started and he turned on his amp, and burped. During the run his voltage hit 18.9v. His van was off! We tested again with both dmm's and it appereared to be an isolated occorance. We used the dmm's all day and no other problems. We had to go by the rules and he was DQ'd in that round

***** because his van is impressive! He hasnt had the new stetsoms for long so he's still working the bugs out. Could be the batts to, but he is also fixing that situation.

it went like this, his run started and he turned on his amp, and burped. During the run his voltage hit 18.9v. His van was off! We tested again with both dmm's and it appereared to be an isolated occorance. We used the dmm's all day and no other problems. We had to go by the rules and he was DQ'd in that round
***** because his van is impressive! He hasnt had the new stetsoms for long so he's still working the bugs out. Could be the batts to, but he is also fixing that situation.
Dang thats crazy.

all im saying is the highest score didnt win.
Rape me, I dont think so.

I will make you scream like a little ***** while I rip your arm out of its socket.

The rules are part of the game and to play in db drag to need to follow the rules.

Your no different than every other nobody that cant hang with the big dogs in db drag. You have plenty of excuses and what ifs to feed your case but you dont jump in the mix because your a felon and cant leave state or your grandma died or whatever the ****ing excuse is. Plain and simple you talk **** on the internet because in real life your a pathectic excuse for a human being that noone could ever admire or look up to because deep down inside your a ***** at heart and you know it and it shows through your shallow persona that is sub2weeker.

F U C K Y O U and die little man.

i would be down with a good rape too i wish i had known about this event i live in zanesville ohio. i will be out at a few events this year dont know how many i guess that depends on how well my ass holds up to them rapes. i will see you at the next one i hope.

Rape me, I dont think so.
I will make you scream like a little ***** while I rip your arm out of its socket.

The rules are part of the game and to play in db drag to need to follow the rules.

Your no different than every other nobody that cant hang with the big dogs in db drag. You have plenty of excuses and what ifs to feed your case but you dont jump in the mix because your a felon and cant leave state or your grandma died or whatever the ****ing excuse is. Plain and simple you talk **** on the internet because in real life your a pathectic excuse for a human being that noone could ever admire or look up to because deep down inside your a ***** at heart and you know it and it shows through your shallow persona that is sub2weeker.

F U C K Y O U and die little man.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif bud my arms are as big as your legs punk. and my system is louder than any person that showed up to your weak azz little event. the only person that Coulda beat me woulda been Ron. so why your talkin tough and being a Window Warriar, you should probably realize that your NOT LOUD.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif bud my arms are as big as your legs punk. and my system is louder than any person that showed up to your weak azz little event. the only person that Coulda beat me woulda been Ron. so why your talkin tough and being a Window Warriar, you should probably realize that your NOT LOUD.

No "window warriar" here chief. I just dont care for your attitiude.

And for not being loud, last year I had the 3rd highest certified score for street c in all of North America. Year before that I finished 4th at the DB DRAG WORLD FINALS in Indy, and also finished 4th in Bass Race at the same event in the 149.9 class.

So how many events have you won or even attended? So far all you have done is talk yourself up and post some silly azz videos of your half azz wall build,which is done very very wrong btw. The door panels turned out better than I thought and actually showed some promise. Its clear you dont know what you are doing and then you offer bad advice to people on this forum that might not know any better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dbdragvanman

10+ year member
dbdragvanman
Cincinnati
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from