4 Assassin 8's Build

Well at least there's that:)
yeah lol check the pics of the box, thseller used brown tape right, clear tape was used to seal it up after being opened from the bottom! how else would ****n peanuts get down there?

100_4252.jpg

100_4254.jpg

100_4255.jpg

this is the pic of the bottom!

100_4257.jpg

Wow, that is a load of ********. Obviously no one touches those packages from the the point they leave the shipper to your door other than the UPS staff themselves. Pretty shitty to think that their own workers are ripping off the customers and the company itself. ****ing pitiful...

people need to learn how to ship a ****en sub, i sold my beyond audio, and snoopysnooper can vouch for how perfect it was, hell even packed it better than the manufacturer lol

people need to learn how to ship a ****en sub, i sold my beyond audio, and snoopysnooper can vouch for how perfect it was, hell even packed it better than the manufacturer lol
THIS X over 9000

I see a lot of complaints about UPS breaking ****. Granted... half the time it is their fault but I've seen some shoddy packaging too. Hell, that pair of 10" RF POWER HX2's I bought off some guy came D.O.A. I was so excited to have a pair of 10" woofers with 4" coils //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif Then I see the packaging and I just thought to myself, no doubt these are going to be ****ed up. The packaging consisted of a box that was barely bigger than the sub itself (not much room for packing to begin with) and on top of that, the genius decides to use packing peanuts and packing peanuts only. Which... every one knows, the sub just sinks to the bottom after awhile of being shaken around a bit and therefor takes the brunt force of any drops or impacts.

EDIT: Almost forgot the best part... To "protect" the cone and dustcap, he wadded up some bubble wrap and crammed it on top of the sub and then forced the box shut. This effectively pushed the cone into its bottom-most position and remained there the entire shipping duration. Boy was I happy to get two subs with suspensions/spiders looser than a back alley tramp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

ok so iff i dont get, well i know i wont get the aa's never, so im looking at the Tang Band W8-740P woofers, there specs will work just perfect for the box i have built. any objections? going to get them from parts express for 237.17 shipped through FEDEX lol
Sorry to hear ya got ripped off... I've read good things about the Tangbands though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.