4 Channel Amp

elballz12
10+ year member

I just you some Alpine door speakers online and i need some help on buying an amp. They are rated at 110 on the components and 100 on the coaxials. They are the Alpine SPR-60C and Alpine SPR-60. Trying to hurry up and get an amp so I can install it all at one time. Just need suggestions

Another suggestion.. Precision Power P900.4. 4x140watts at 4ohms. Very compact box size, cheap. Though, if you can afford Alpine PDX or JL Audio, those should be a little better IMHO.

I wouldn't read too much into Alpine's "110watt" RMS rating for its speakers. Mechanically speaking, I doubt they can take so much power without bottoming out unless you set crossovers well over 100Hz.

Yes it is at a store in my town. I can under power that isn't a problem with me just don't want to over power them and i probably would with the kappa. The alpine is the most expensive so i want to make sure if I'm gonna drop the money on it that its worth it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.