SOLD 4 day old kicker 10" cvt's

cguth
10+ year member

hou/tx
asking 125 obo for the pair. i bought these on sunday. hooked them up but am not happy with them. i still have the paperwork and receipt for them but i have thrown the boxes away. i will take paypal and ship with real value shipping to a paypal verified address. hit me here or email me at claytonguth@hotmail.com

i have a camera, i said i would take pictures if need be. but they are flawless, and look just like every other 10" cvt.

Not willing to ship first and you don't have pictures?
Sell somewhere else, I hope no one buys.
you sir are a ****ing dickhead. i appologize for not wanting to ship them before payment is made. you make your life decisions and i will make mine. if your not interested, gtfo.

you have 22 post, no references and you turn down help from a well known member? you might want to take bass warrior up on that offer. everyones going to think youre shady!!!!

you have 22 post, no references and you turn down help from a well known member? you might want to take bass warrior up on that offer. everyones going to think youre shady!!!!
i can gladly meet up with him. i just didnt need him to take the pictures for me. but if you or anybody was interested i would meet with him if it would make you feel better.

Im with ya on not shipping before I see the Money. Thats not how it works anyhow.You want something you pay for it first.When I sell on ebay it dont ship till payment arrives cuz thats the rules and how it should be.I shipped one time before payment and it will be the last time after losing 700.00 piece of eqiupment:eek: When you go to the store do you get anything before you pay?NOPE. Never ship first unless you know them and know they are good for it;)

Im with ya on not shipping before I see the Money. Thats not how it works anyhow.You want something you pay for it first.When I sell on ebay it dont ship till payment arrives cuz thats the rules and how it should be.I shipped one time before payment and it will be the last time after losing 700.00 piece of eqiupment:eek: When you go to the store do you get anything before you pay?NOPE. Never ship first unless you know them and know they are good for it;)
just say that we all learn from our mistakes, and that was a lesson that only took me once to refuse to ship items first before payment is made. like i have said, that is why paypal was invented, to help with the scammers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.