Old 'Bass EQ' mystery

I was pretty much Piss Poor when I first started. $250 truck and Kmart Eq and Road Master Cassette Radio and 6x9 set combo. First amp was a tank. Realistic 80x80, and realistic 12" 125 watt 8 ohm subs..LOL 🤣 🤣:poop:. You guys were silver spoon fed sounds like??/🤣:poop::poop:! you know you are poor when you are stripping an old extension cord for power and speaker wiring..LOL😂🤪🤪
True Story by the way..LOL

Well, technically, in my first car, I did have a realistic 7 band eq, really didn't count as a "real" amplifier... Fed a couple of optimus 2-ways mounted on the back package tray... They were all hand-me-downs, so no, no silver spoon, but two older brothers already into electronics and audio stuff, gave the thirst for more... DAMN THEM!

I was pretty much Piss Poor when I first started. $250 truck and Kmart Eq and Road Master Cassette Radio and 6x9 set combo. First amp was a tank. Realistic 80x80, and realistic 12" 125 watt 8 ohm subs..LOL 🤣 🤣:poop:. You guys were silver spoon fed sounds like??/🤣:poop::poop:! you know you are poor when you are stripping an old extension cord for power and speaker wiring..LOL😂🤪🤪
I know it's the old man filter kicking in...but I'd rather run that than some of budget stuff today 😳

poor-jokes6.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...