5.25inch speakers?

Participant count
  • Participant list

fozzymuphet
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok so i have t front and 2 back in my BMW325ic. There isnt any legroom in the back so it's basicly a 2 seat car insured as a 5seater. I want to put treble and highs in the front and midbass on the back. Anyone see any problems with this? Also speaker reccomendations for $100 a pair? I'm mostly concerned about the speakers being able to shoot over my 15inch HX2 and not too much with SQ. I have a spare 4 channel 300w amp that i'll be useing to power them. Please Help

also would it be good for me to stick an 8inch RE in the trunk and power it for midbass and just forget about the rear speakers? it would probably be cheaper. Would that **** coming threw the trunk?

Alright Phoenix Gold Xenons are probably the best you'll do for $100. If you want a midbass you should put your midbass up front with you but with such a small car and a 15HX2 it won't be doing much putting a midbass in the back you won't be able to really hear it + bad imaging

your car also may be prettttttty well sealed being a BMW, so whatever woofer you have in the trunk, make sure its nicely powered and can take it.

And don't put the midbass in the back, keep em in the family upfront man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

your car also may be prettttttty well sealed being a BMW, so whatever woofer you have in the trunk, make sure its nicely powered and can take it.
And don't put the midbass in the back, keep em in the family upfront man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
325ic and the c stands for convertible. I lose alot of sq but it's nice in the summer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ohh and say i can find a place for an re8 for midbass to replace a set of my speakers (front or back) will it play well as a midbass speaker or no?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.