52 Free Packs of AT Deadener! Almost 1000 free sq ft up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would deaden my roof and deaden as much of the trunk as I could. Covered my trunk lid with fatmat and honestly it didnt do anything, would like to see if at products actually stop vibrations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Catman loves your stuff so far. Would love to try this stuff out on my 06 passat. I'd do the doors first and anything left over would go on the trunk. Already get halfway decent response from the stock system but would love to see what more it could do!

I would put it all in my trunk i have a nasty rattle in my truck and my spoiler. I have never used any sound dead before. I want to be able to hear music and bass and not rattle. Rattle is so annoying!!

Hey coleman, this is Jason from FB. Anyways, I'd use the 60/80 mill to farther deaden my lancer. The 40 sq foot I used beforehand I loved it and it worked very well. The tips you told me of the spray foam worked wonderfully, and I'd like to do my doors/floor in my car now. I'd really put this to use. Goodluck everyone! I hope the winners of the deadener put it to good use!

Need to do doors for the active front stage,midbass is weak. Floor needs to be done exhaust and road noise are bad! Roof and hatch flex a lot from a pair of 10's and 5k. 02 blazer is a cheap tin can. when that's done a couple more runs of 1/0 are needed.

i plan on using it for my cars , im doing 2 new installs , 1 with 12 12's and another with 2 15's i plan on taking lots of videos ! mazda2284 on youtube tad over 6k subscribers , love to win some and use it in my builds !

Need to deaden doors + entire trunk in my LS400!!

I cheaped out like a fool and used peel & seal on the trunk lid, but that stuff is worthless for sound deadening

Need a good product, but too broke to get the sht legit...

I have 2002 honda civic 4 door, I have my doors semi deadened but will remove the sheet metal casing and do the very inside of my doors, pull my interior and rewire my wires throughout car to back, as well as deaden the entire interior, and also my trunk, except my trunk lid which is done enough thus far! Btw, you would be helping out a engineer student in dire need of handouts due to low funds! Thankyou for this offer AT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants