6.5 Component Suggestions.

JBL ms-62c are nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If you were willing to go active it would open up a lot of options as well.. But most aren't up to that challenge

ms-62s are nice and their titanium tweets are actually done really well for being a metal dome tweet, but it still has the metal dome sound signature, really in your face highs, They sound great with a good head unit and source but can easily sound screeching high with a sub-par head unit(even with -6 db attenuation settings.)

phd fb 6.1s are pretty nice set. hertz esk 165 is in your budget too. Image dynamics CXS are pretty highly rated too, along with JL C5s if you can get it for under 300.
Thanks for the suggestions, I will definitely take a look at those.

JBL ms-62c are nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
If you were willing to go active it would open up a lot of options as well.. But most aren't up to that challenge
Yeah, i'm definitely not wanting to go active haha.

ms-62s are nice and their titanium tweets are actually done really well for being a metal dome tweet, but it still has the metal dome sound signature, really in your face highs, They sound great with a good head unit and source but can easily sound screeching high with a sub-par head unit(even with -6 db attenuation settings.)
They look like they would be nice, but i'm not too fond of the metal dome tweets. I will keep them in consideration, though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.