600 Cash what can i get with this Sub and amp wise

If you are patient Fry's usually run s a sale on their Polk box with 2 12" DB's for like $150 pair that with a kenwood Class d off of ebay and you should be golden for about $300. Sometimes loud as possible just sounds like crap you should try and go with half and half between load and SQ imho. I also don't put a lot of faith in people trying to sell you their stuff when you ask for audio advice..just saying..
I cant go from 2 15 xfls on 2500 watts to that lol, ill just keep saving unless someone hooks me up lol. I know about audio im just trying to see whats best with my budget .

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Or op can grab my 18" Zcon and Opti 4k and be much much louder for only a little bit more. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Im not really interested in that amp but sub I am pm with ur number and ill send u a message so I can get a few pics and deatils

Honestly I would start with a good deck if you don't have one already....

But the ppi bk1800 is priced very VERY GOOD right now.. Great starter amp

If you are patient Fry's usually run s a sale on their Polk box with 2 12" DB's for like $150 pair that with a kenwood Class d off of ebay and you should be golden for about $300. Sometimes loud as possible just sounds like crap you should try and go with half and half between load and SQ imho. I also don't put a lot of faith in people trying to sell you their stuff when you ask for audio advice..just saying..
most of the stuff people run on this forum will demolish a fry's store in seconds AND sound good doing it.

You'd be surprised at what you can find at Fry's. They have some nice sales I got my JH45's for $199 about 5 years ago. The OP also never stated he already had subs so would have been nice to know /shrug ...Not sure what you're expecting that better for $600... Sound like you just want some load ghetto shaker to me.

You'd be surprised at what you can find at Fry's. They have some nice sales I got my JH45's for $199 about 5 years ago. The OP also never stated he already had subs so would have been nice to know /shrug ...Not sure what you're expecting that better for $600... Sound like you just want some load ghetto shaker to me.
I was at frys yesterday. Our local one has nothing worth mentioning. The biggest amp they had was a kicker 500w, biggest sub? 12" hifonics. They didn't have the 80prs like they said they did when I called (I planned on picking one up) and the sales people have no idea about any of the features I ask for.. t/a, high voltage outs, etc.

The biggest amp kit they carry is some stupid *** plant audio cca kit that is more sleeve than wire. Useless.

at half ohm I don't feel confortable running that low
Would be totally fine with the electrical you have. Plus lanzar warranties the amp at .5ohm, one amp I trust completely at .5ohm

the zcon 18" and opti 4k are probably the best deal you'll find for the price. Definitely save up if you're looking for something with more power.

bah that ***** I know CS can be a crap shoot there sometimes. Where I live they have a nice selection of Kenwood, Polk and Kicker and Hifonic amps. They sell a lot of Inifinity, Kicker and Polk speakers. I' am really a fan of the SQ for the price on the Polk subs and I' am a Kappa groupie for most anything else though the Polks are not bad either especially the MM.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.