I know you get a lot of these but best budget subwoofer + amp under $500-600

Participant count
  • Participant list

jparker3207

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a 2018 civic hatchback so the trunk is connected to the main cabin. I got around $600 i can spend and can only really push it another hundred. i want to get a good subwoofer and amp that’s gonna be loud but id like it to be standard quality. I saw the Scar 12” sdr kit but have heard mixed reviews about the company. my friend who has it likes it so i’m mixed opinion. any other suggestions would be great. Im planning on installing this on my own.

i’m also upgrading my door speakers if anyone also has good suggestions for 6.5 inch

saw the Scar 12” sdr
Skar is not bad. Many of the quality issues regarding Skar is that it is an economy brand, and as such it is purchased by beginers whom know little about proper setup and end up damaging the equipment. I did have 2 8"ZVX subs that the tinsel lead thread tore and caused the leads to slap on the cone. That was due in part to thread quality and sub abuse. I would not hesitate on Skar equipment.

Something to consider. Maybe even the 10" package?

Wait for Christmas sales and see what is within your budget even. these should go on Sale by Next week or sooner I would think?

Agreed, everything you will need and definitely a good buy.

BUT... taking that up a notch to double the trouble...

two of these ($260):

one of these the 29hz ($180):

One oof these playing at 1 ohm ($159.99)

Amazon product ASIN B0BN2BG2M1
One of these ($49.99)

Amazon product ASIN B0C8V972Z7
$649.88

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...