$600 System Need Help

$600 system EXAMPLE:

WoofersEtc.com - DEH-P7400HD - Pioneer CD/MP3/WMA Car Stereo Receiver w/ HD Radio, iPod Control/pandora/USB Input

JBL GTO1004 4 Channel Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com

MB Quart ONX216 Component Systems at Onlinecarstereo.com

Obsidian Car Audio

see, I'm gonna think about you ahead of time, even though I don't know what size door cutouts you have and you didn't ask...lol..I am just giving you an example of what's available for a more rounded system base to work off of.

it won't leave much for sub box or install..I think mylows10 is handy with the boxes, but new equipment for $600 is tough.

i'd do the OA 12" D2 wired to 4ohms on ch 3+4 bridged mono in a good box, then look at adding some rear fill speakers to the JBL and something like this for the sub later..

DC Audio - 1.2k

...or this:

AQ1200D Amplifier

just my .02

Dude. I wouldn't worry about components if your focus is bass. A few months ago I took advantage of a best buy deal. That was buy a $100 Alpine unit and get 50% off bottom of the line pioneer speakers. Granted the speakers aren't the best, I'm fine with them for now. So here's what I'd do.

1. There's $100 alpine deck in classifieds now.

2. Some some cheap coaxils for front door. ~$40-50

3. Cadence 1/0 is like $30 for 17 ft

4. Audiopipe aspm amp. $125

5. Alpine type r 15" $200 on amazon. Cheaper used.

6. Try to build a box yourself.

7. Use the leftover money on a fuse block/ rcas and misc install accessories.

I'd suggest buying a used head unit if you can. If you can't, no biggie.

For ur budget I'd avoid amping the door speakers right now. Look into a cheap cadence set, boston acoustics or a decent set of coaxial. Apparently Pioneer has some nice ones.

I'd spend ur money on one nice sub like an obsidian. If you want more, you could look into 2 10inch incriminator audio I series subs.

Don't forget wiring and you should be good.

So maybe like:

HU: Pioneer DEH-P7400HD In-Dash Car Stereo Receiver w/ HD Radio & USB

Speakers: Pioneer TS-D1602R 6-1/2" 2-way D-Series Car Speakers

Sub: Two of these, Incriminator Audio I10 - I-Series 300RMS 10" Subwoofer

Amp: used or some MB quart, audiopipe, idk.

Wiring: Knu Konceptz

save more monies.... trunk's going to rattle and you're just going to want to upgrade and get something better in a few months so you'll have to buy all new stuff then anyways. Save up and get what you really want the first time.

save more monies.... trunk's going to rattle and you're just going to want to upgrade and get something better in a few months so you'll have to buy all new stuff then anyways. Save up and get what you really want the first time.
Ehhh. But he doesn't need high dollar equipment if he can't even install himself.

That might be true but I just know I went through a lot of sound systems until I was happy... but who knows maybe he'll be happy with his first one... good luck with the new sound system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.