Sound system problem

Participant count
  • Participant list
I like to adjust the Aux though I use it usually.Not necessary though.
You should be fine/getting signal from HU to EQ
Its pretty simplistic/ not rocket science.
Have you tried another set if RCAs from the HU to EQ?
Possibly bad set?
Try each Ch/L&R to see if you get a signal from each on its own/Sound? and swap from Left to Right, checking sound from HU to EQ
No I Havent Tried A Different Set On Hu To Eq But I Will Thank You, & Everything Was New

I am hoping to hear its just a bad set of RCAs from the HU to the EQ or accidentally placing the RCA in the wrong spot off the HU to EQ.
Sometimes we get in a rush man,. Ive done it lots of times myself, and swore up and down I did this and that. LOL
Ive had a cheap pair of RCAs that got pinched pretty good and broke on backside of the HU from a tight fit and later used a set of 90* RCAs in the past in my 90 240SX
Hopefully It Is,
I am hoping to hear its just a bad set of RCAs from the HU to the EQ or accidentally placing the RCA in the wrong spot off the HU to EQ.
Sometimes we get in a rush man,. Ive done it lots of times myself, and swore up and down I did this and that. LOL
Ive had a cheap pair of RCAs that got pinched pretty good and broke on backside of the HU from a tight fit and later used a set of 90* RCAs in the past in my 90 240SX
hopefully it is just that and yes the fader on the stereo and eq are centered

Update* thank u it was a bad set of rcas idk why it did not come to mind i thought it was everything else except a simple rca , thank You!

Update* thank u it was a bad set of rcas idk why it did not come to mind i thought it was everything else except a simple rca , thank You!
Sweet!! Im happy to hear that it was not a major issue.!! Very nice man. Thanks for letting us know what the culprit was!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...