600hp Evo vs 600hp Cobra, who would win?

bd- The cobra doesnt need anything new...its block can take you into the 8's stock..

sirloin-Theres street driven GN's who will pull 1.5-1.4 60' times on you..

bottom line...rwd will always be faster,and cheaper, than AWD

yae faster and cheaper..but off the line AWD will always take RWD. and im looking at your car. of course you going to take me cause my car is stock. let me spend about 5k on my car and im pretty sure ill be able to take your off the line. but you'll for **** sure take me top end without a doubt.

yae faster and cheaper..but off the line AWD will always take RWD. and im looking at your car. of course you going to take me cause my car is stock. let me spend about 5k on my car and im pretty sure ill be able to take your off the line. but you'll for **** sure take me top end without a doubt.

Look, no offense, but the import world is boggled by this AWD thing..and let me tell you, its not all that its cracked up to be if you are going against a drag car,or even my car stock. My friend pulled 1.6 60' times stock.. And he was a mediocre driver.

Look at the fastest 60' times for rwd, and for awd. RWD is always been faster. Only to a point can AWD be effective, and that looses itself once you go against a car setup for drag, or even mild street/strip setup

600HP anything vs 600HP anything. No way to tell who will win. Unless there's a ridiculous difference in vehicle weights. Way too many variables not addressed. Gearing, tractoin controls, setup, tire size..... And yes RWD is a better drag racing setup. Too much rotating mass in AWD setups, and the front wheels don't do much good once they're off the ground.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.