96 Toyota Camry

000_0012.jpg

000_0013.jpg

000_0014.jpg

000_0015.jpg

000_0016.jpg

000_0017.jpg

000_0018.jpg

Front tweeters were a b!tch to instal in the stock location in that car. Then they get rained on without the stock covers fabric to protect them. I modified the tweet covers with ABS plastic, metal, a soldering iron, and contact cement. Eventualy I set the tweets in the sail panels and I liked the higher soundstage better anyways. May I recomend placing them high? I think it sounded better.

Picture051.jpg

100_0132.jpg

100_0155.jpg

I am wanting to get another battery in the back, but I hear you have to have the same brand of battery and they have to be made within 6 months of each other. So does that mean I must use yellow tops in the back because I have one under the hood?

have you deadend anything yet?and how do you like your alt?cause i have a toyota to and i wasnt sure where i wanted to get one from
I have not deaden anything yet, I will wait to do that until I get my 4kw Rockford amp, and batteries(If I can every figure out more info about using them)

As far as the alternator, it isn't too great when idling, but when im driving its working good and hard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.