A warning about Elemental Designs

awww grow up

I think as a first post to flame a company is pretty lame in itself...

I have had no issues with any of the products I have purchased from them

and they have been helpfull along the way...

Alot of haters jump on the hate bandwagon and its usually unjustified or

ignornant--Act like an adult and If you dont like the products you recieved you can always ship them back for your refund.

Just as you would a Saw that you bought at Sears you didnt like

you send it back duh

Have not had a single problem with any of the products I have bought from them other than the deadening and that hase been resolveed as both v1 and v1se have been reformulated to Butyl based products, since I changed to V1se2 no melting or adhesion issues. To the original poster I also cannot believe what you are saing on the box as every box I have seen that they have built has been **** nice and had a build quality like Mr Marv's boxes. As for the subs/ammps it sounds like an install issue that you are having as you did not mention what amp or VC config of sub you were using either. As For ISUX Yes I post there but stay away from praising the products ect, but it is stated in the forum rules if you have product issues to contact ED as the forum is not a place for troubleshooting.

but it is stated in the forum rules if you have product issues to contact ED as the forum is not a place for troubleshooting.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif yeah im sure they have no problems telling you how to wire up an amp or sub there right? But the moment a sub has a broken lead or amplifier has a capacitor fall out on your lap, the thread gets deleted. Awesome forum. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif yeah im sure they have no problems telling you how to wire up an amp or sub there right? But the moment a sub has a broken lead or amplifier has a capacitor fall out on your lap, the thread gets deleted. Awesome forum. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
Actually, they will still ask you to call, or email them for any type of tech support related issues. They do lock threads and ask the OP to call for help wiring amps etc. You haterz just don't want to know the facts so you can continue to hate.

The OP here isn't giving nearly enough info for anyone here to know the REAL story. Box size, ported/sealed, VC config, which amp etc etc. What size power wire.. how is amp grouned? It certainly wouldn't be the first time a supposedly trustworty shop completely messed up an install. No details at all are provided, yet you haterz are more than willing to jump right in there. What a friggin joke.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif

Actually, they will still ask you to call, or email them for any type of tech support related issues. They do lock threads and ask the OP to call for help wiring amps etc. You haterz just don't want to know the facts so you can continue to hate.
The OP here isn't giving nearly enough info for anyone here to know the REAL story. Box size, ported/sealed, VC config, which amp etc etc. What size power wire.. how is amp grouned? It certainly wouldn't be the first time a supposedly trustworty shop completely messed up an install. No details at all are provided, yet you haterz are more than willing to jump right in there. What a friggin joke.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif
the only thing worse than those who constantly hate eD, is those who constantly stand up for them.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

eD and Image Dynamics share very little, if any, ties. Image Dynamics does not produce eD subwoofers. The only thing they may share is a common distributor or perhaps Ben went to ID for help with the speaker design.
As far as eD products go, I really have been impressed with everything. The 9.1 and 9.2 amplifiers are both very solid products. I have used them in multiple installations and they have never ceased to disappoint. While my experience with eD subwoofers is somewhat limited, I do think they offer good budget speakers at good budget prices. The speakers are amazing; I will vouch for them being a great buy. Also, I have nothing but positive things to say about eD deadening. In every application I've used it in it has been non-smelly, adhered really well, easy to use, and well priced. I realize there were problems with some of their older deadening, but they have been taken care of.

I know Ben Milne has caused a lot of controversey on this forum, so let me say this. Yes, he is a little blunt. Yes, he likes to follow protocol and stick to it. But I have never, ever seen a person so dedicated to his company, his users, and to his products. His constant assistance as ICIX (while. IMO, is a perfectly awesome forum) as well as his involvement with the community are testaments to this.

Overall, I have been very satisfied with eD and have very few complaints.

Just my 2 cents!
Actually ID did build Eduhs subs for awhile, I know first hand. Then Ed started having them copied and reproduced in china. That is the reason ID had the "overstock sale on ebay"

the only thing worse than those who constantly hate eD, is those who constantly stand up for them.
nine.x series: known to get hot. hell, there are a few threads in here where those complaints have been voiced.

eDead: known for very poor adhesion.

eu-700's: known for overrated xmax

buildhouses: known to piss them off

customers: known to deny returns

forum: known to ignore any existing issues and maintain a neo-nazi attitude

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=61209&highlight=bigbassman

have a look through that. personally, i don't care one way or the other; i like some of the guys from eD. i just find it odd that some would choose to blatantly ignore past issues.

wahahahaha that was awsome!Pretty much summed it up dead on.

Ive had a ton of ed products... with the only thing that failed was my nine.1, which was fixed and back to me in a week or so.

2x 10o's

2x 15A.22

2x 15AE

nine.1

Im runinng a 12xxx now off the same nine.1 thats about 2 years old. Ill vouch for their older subs, granted alot of the 15a.22s had problems, but I never experienced any with mine.

Ben is the biggest waste of time in the world.

I still love watching the drones from ICIX come over here and call everyone haters and say that everyone is just on the bandwagon...love it.

I remember when I presented Ben with his blatant lies that were spewed out of his own mouth on ICIX. Found an old post he made on SIN that completely contradicted what he was spewing and guess who got their post deleted and was banned....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Actually ID did build Eduhs subs for awhile, I know first hand. Then Ed started having them copied and reproduced in china. That is the reason ID had the "overstock sale on ebay"
Thanks for the heads up, I just know that eD currently has them produced in China.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

It's clear to see that arguing would be stupid, but for the record:

I

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.