A warning about Elemental Designs

MIA no more..
faster connection...more free time... and pissed off more than ever..

Good to see you guys again.. I really missed my boy rangerman //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I can't believe Eduh is still around... but thanks to them, we now know that Resonance, TC sounds, ID, and Destijl are sucky buildhouses, that just can't hang with a master of subwoofer design like Ben... I'm sure Eminence and King Audio would **** too, if only they weren't smart enough to answer the phone for him..

chinese parts assembled in house by someone who doesn't know how FTW!

Loyd L.
Lawl, indeed! Glad to have you back around Loyd.

nG

wow i find it intersting that people dont know that eD is a big scam. I guess you guys forgot all the scammy **** and defective drivers they sold to people , either youre all dick riders, new little kids who just joined the board, or you forgot eD's history.
I'm 46 years old, and have been doing my own installs, since 1985. I worked in a mobile electronics shop from 1988 to 1993 doing Installs, system design, and sales of mobile audio, VSE security systems, and various brands of cell phones. For anyone who remembers VSE, you're an old timer too.

I'm no dick rider, fanboy, or little kid. But I do know a decent product when I hear it. You know what they say though, install is everything....

I'm still calling BS on this thread as the OP was way too vague in his rantings to take him seriously.

My Nine.1 and Nine.2 are awesome. My Nine.2 did keep shutting off yesterday though due to overheating, but I also had 2 blankets over it.

\\
lol, that'll do it.

It was really annoying, i was driving home from college and the speakers kept cutting out and i had no idea why. So i pulled over and touched the Nine.2 and it literally burned my hand off. So i just aired it out for a bit and left my windows open the whole way home and it was fine. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif These amps really are great though, extremely cheap and they put out an insane amount of power for what you pay. What other amp can you get for the price of a Nine.1 that puts out 1200 watts rms? Besides garbage like Hifonics.

Having everything installed by a local shop
Please don't think this is coming from an uneducated voice when it comes to car audio. Quickly glancing at the shelves in my garage you'd see several trophies from back when I competed in USAC in the 90's.
The box was delivered two days later and was the first big disappointment. It didn't have a straight cut anywhere and the cuts were jagged.
so you've compted in USACi, yet you couldn't do a simple sub-amp installation or build your own box? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif

P.S.

"It didn't have a straight cut anywhere and the cuts were jagged."

repetition FTW!

Agreed... first time I've ever heard anything about the box quality. I look on their site, and their boxes are perfect. Although that is the typically treatment any negative posts recieve. Doesn't sound like ED quality to me though...
LOL, because everything looks like they do in pictures, yummy i'm looking at a picture of a big mac in a magazine and i know for a fact it will look exactly like that when i order one from McD's

P.S.

"It didn't have a straight cut anywhere and the cuts were jagged."

repetition FTW!
actually it is redundant, not repetitive

actually it is redundant, not repetitive
Too true. Touche. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

LOL, because everything looks like they do in pictures, yummy i'm looking at a picture of a big mac in a magazine and i know for a fact it will look exactly like that when i order one from McD's

If the ass**** who started this thread posted pics of the crappy box he got, it would end a lot of this crap.

Until then, I still maintain my previous claim of bullshit

http://f3.yahoofs.com/users/43510e27z82befd11/f1b1/__sr_/e115.jpg?phoqieEBZhoRLZTS

2 of "the same" woofers. Both are e12k.44's. Notice anything funny?

I purchased a package from eDuh back in May 2003, one the the k's had the former problem. After waiting about 4 months I got a replacement that wasn't even the same woofer. So much for a "package."

When I contacted eD they said they were the same speakers. They contained the same softparts. Softparts do not make the complete driver. And I was also told by eDuh that the drivers were not covered under warrenty anymore before the 3 years was even up. They told me that if they break they will not be replaceable. This is when I sold them as I feared the former problem once again.

Their amplifiers are produced by Valued Electronics. Who make avionixx and in my opinion are some solid amps.

This is my experience, it will be known.

If the ass**** who started this thread posted pics of the crappy box he got, it would end a lot of this crap.
Until then, I still maintain my previous claim of bullshit
That "asshole" is probably overseas fighting for this country so that people like yourself have the royalty of playing with fancy car audio without the worry about some terrorist destroying our neighborhoods. At the very least show our soldiers some respect, if indeed his location of Iraq is accurate and my assumptions are true. That asshole remark was not needed.

To all the brave men and women fighting overseas.

I never made the relationship of eD and Avionixx

untitled.jpg

Im not for or against the war in Iraq, but just because someone is in the service doesnt mean they are any better or worse than any other person. You can respond back with your opinion, but I wont get anymore off topic in this thread.

I never made the relationship of eD and Avionixx
untitled.jpg

Im not for or against the war in Iraq, but just because someone is in the service doesnt mean they are any better or worse than any other person. You can respond back with your opinion, but I wont get anymore off topic in this thread.
I understand. I have too many close friends fighting over there. That comment hit a little too close to home. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Anyhow, sorry for going OT.

I'm 46 years old, and have been doing my own installs, since 1985. I worked in a mobile electronics shop from 1988 to 1993 doing Installs, system design, and sales of mobile audio, VSE security systems, and various brands of cell phones. For anyone who remembers VSE, you're an old timer too.
I'm no dick rider, fanboy, or little kid. But I do know a decent product when I hear it. You know what they say though, install is everything....

I'm still calling BS on this thread as the OP was way too vague in his rantings to take him seriously.

Dont worry, the old products listed in your reply were way too vague to take you seriouisly either. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.