?? about hz

no offense...im west indian and reggae and soca is what we listen to...i dont listen to that much of bob marley i listen to elephant man baby cham sizzla etc. but i doubt you know about thatwhen u say ska...i thought you mean the punk rock scene.

but back to the topic....wont these 'higher' songs play badly on the 30hz the mag should be tuned to??? like the majority of rap.
No, from what I hear, the Mag has an incredibly flat response curve.

im going on what THE GUY AT ULT. AUDIO told me would happen.
That guy's an idiot.

and if u tell me u havent bumped yer system at a stoplight or left sumwhere bumping it then wow...most ppl like to show off their system every so often.
u needa stop assuming
Agreed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

No, from what I hear, the Mag has an incredibly flat response curve.
That guy's an idiot.

Agreed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
youd think the guy at ULT AUDIO wud have sum knowledge claiming to have been in the business 20+years and manager of a shop that pulls in millions a year---i wouldnt doubt that figure---

"incredibly flat response curve" good or bad thing

lol not real smart in this audio terminology.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D

and thanks for the support in agreeing lol

first of all i didnt say u dont no 'bout dat' i said i doubt you do...most people i no at my school have no idea who elephant man and sizzla are. i didnt say reggae doesnt drop below 40 i said im ASKING IF IT DOES ---if i knew i wudnt have started this post.im not offering help buddy im asking for it. just because you listen to sumtin doesnt mean you no EVERY LAST THING about it---if you do then congrats 2 u!

if u grew up listening to reggae then thats great im glad u like it proves yer 1 of the few ppl i no besides family that even knows what that music is beyond 'wyclef and bob marley'

i didnt say i dont care if my music sounds like **** i said i wanna no IF IT WILL sound like **** tuned at such a low hz. im going on what THE GUY AT ULT. AUDIO told me would happen.

and if u tell me u havent bumped yer system at a stoplight or left sumwhere bumping it then wow...most ppl like to show off their system every so often.

u needa stop assuming cuz half of the stuff you said wuz taken way out of proportion and misinterpreted

im done with that now

Wow, Dude.

http://www.BCAE1.com

Lean a few things before making another responce.

1.) how to read.

2.) How to write.

3.) How to spell. (My spelling is bad and I skipped half of your post due to yours)

4.) What you are after in your system.

FYI you want a flat responce that extends as low as posisble. This is to keep your system from sounding boomy.

Also, I know you wheren't trying to offer help. I WAS and I STILL AM even after you decided to go crazy.

Just because people at your school dont know anything about reggae doesnt mean people elsewhere dont. People at my school dont even know about bob marley (as a majority). There are a few who listen to Bob Marley and Damien Marley. Past that they know little about reggae.

Reggae is not a popular Gener in the states past Wyclef. The new 'reggae' (I like to call it spangae) where every latino in Miami/NY/LA thinks they can write a reggae song to a rap beat and sing half the song in spanish and the other half in slurr and in the end the song has no meaning even if you could understand it is the closest thing to reggae that is popular today. However there are still a few of us who listen to real reggae music.

i dunno the guy from the shop said 30hz is incredibly low used in only competitions for 'burping' and only trying to get the highest Db's--i dont want that---i juss want straight up clean clear bump that will piss the guy next to me off.
Either he is very wrong or you misunderstood him. It sounds like you have it backwards.

SPL cars usually tune higher to take advatange of the resonant frequency of the car and get a rediculous SPL number at that one frequency. Not so great for listening to music but they are not going for realism, they want max SPL and **** everything else.

Again, 32 hz is what most people tune at or near for daily driver setups. This sounds like what you want.

And since you guys are jawin about Reggae, today I'm pulling out the Desmond Dekker. Rocksteady FTW.

Wow, Dude.
http://www.BCAE1.com

1.) how to read.

2.) How to write.

3.) How to spell. (My spelling is bad and I skipped half of your post due to yours)

FYI you want a flat responce that extends as low as posisble. This is to keep your system from sounding boomy.

Also, I know you wheren't trying to offer help. I WAS and I STILL AM even after you decided to go crazy.

Just because people at your school dont know anything about reggae doesnt mean people elsewhere dont. People at my school dont even know about bob marley (as a majority). There are a few who listen to Bob Marley and Damien Marley. Past that they know little about reggae.

Reggae is not a popular Gener in the states past Wyclef. The new 'reggae' (I like to call it spangae) where every latino in Miami/NY/LA thinks they can write a reggae song to a rap beat and sing half the song in spanish and the other half in slurr and in the end the song has no meaning even if you could understand it is the closest thing to reggae that is popular today. However there are still a few of us who listen to real reggae music.
do you have a comprehension problem or something?? i said i dont EXPECT many people to know about reggae and if you do then do you ****. congratulations you want a **** cookie?

if you want me to type all 'proper' i can do that i choose not to because i get enough of that everyday at school and is a hell of a lot easier to type the 'broken down' way.

as for advice on the flat respose thanks for the input, not its a lot clearer that the guy must have been bullshitting me at ultimate audio---something i wouldnt expect but oh well.

now i can sit here and be an ass and correct every misspelling you have but i won't and i wont type all proper not because i cant but because i choose not to.

last time i said i was done and now im forreal you can reply all you want but your acting foolish.

and i can almost bet that you dont listen to indian chutney or soca. if you do then i am once again shocked.

have a nice day:D

and no i didnt have it backwards---he saw the hz on the 12" mag and said wow that is incredibly low usually for burping.

he saw the hz on the 12" mag and said wow that is incredibly low usually for burping.
In that case, like I said before, he's an idiot. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ok, go talk lik this, an all of teh ppl on dis bord that no **** bout **** wil not respond alot. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

That is all.

By the way.

They give you **** about it at school for a reason. You dont go to school for fun and to waste time, you go to prepare yourself for the future. In the real world where typing like a 5 year old idiot with gramma problems will get you as high as flipping burgers.

and x2 on what Jim said.

lol ur good comedy you no that

trust me i do the bare minimum in school and still do EXTREMELY well

i could sit here and brag about my classes and grades but i doubt ne1 cares

dont say **** about people you dont know or how they grew up let alone perform in school.

now imma try to be the bigger person and ask to just end this right here because afterall this is a car forum not an argument forum. can we just drop the subject?

Never said you didnt make good grades...I was making a statement in responce to "get enough of that everyday at school"

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

youd think the guy at ULT AUDIO wud have sum knowledge claiming to have been in the business 20+years and manager of a shop that pulls in millions a year---i wouldnt doubt that figure---
so the shop pulls in millions a year or the manager makes that much?

1.) how to read.

2.) How to write.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif How would I go about LEANING those //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

xclusiv3

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
xclusiv3
Palm Coast *Just North of Daytona*
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date