Adding subwoofers without scrapping navigation

HoopDogg

Hello!

I'm new here and was unable to find this information in an old post.

I just leased a vehicle with naviagation and I want to put my previously used system in the new leased vehicle. I definitly cannot remove the navi because I'll loose almost all functionality of the dash. Is there some way I can just connect a wire to my subs to tell the amp to turn on (like the P.conn) and have a knob to adjust the volume of the subs ? Any help is appreciated !! Thanks guys !

Line out converter but about 90% sure you wont be able to use one, most factory stereos in newer cars have a seperate amp and even if not the speaker outputs are crossed over, a simple loc wont work cause you will be pulling the signal already crossed. You will need something like a jl cleansweep or an audiocontrol lc6 that will sum the input and give you a full range signal to work with

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.