• Thread starter Ktulu282
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
K

Ktulu282

I'm using Blaupunkt Hamburg series receiver. Im using the sub-out on it. But should the regular speakers still get lows? It seems not all the bass is being sent to the subwoofers, instead being sent to the speakers too, and its all distorted too, even worse then before. Any ideas what I can do?

yea your other speakers will still get bass. here is some thoughts and questions.......

1. r they your factory speakers?

is a high output unit?

have u tried turing the bass down on the stereo?

is that where the distortion from?

they could be shot.

2. actually, that's all i could think of, unless there is distortion coming from your sub as well. that opens up a new can of worms!!

ps. u could always go to bass blockers on your other speakers. i don't believe that their expensive or hard to install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.