• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

I Have 2 MTX6000 12" subs, and i was wondering how i bridge them to my amplifier. The amp is a 240 watt amp and can be bridged into 120x2. It has right and left (positive and negative each) for Front, and the same for the back. Please help! thank you very much.

-drew-

You have a 4 channel amp, and MTX is pretty standard with their bridging. Do you have all four channels hooked up? If not it wont work. With your engine running and the amp getting 14.4 volts you will be getting 200 watts X 2. Bridging the amp if you look at the terminals under them will show a bracket that will show you the +'s and -'s, and how to connect them to bridge them. It should be Channel 1 and Channel 2 Right + and Left -. But looking at the amp will show you exactly which terminals to use to bridge it. Good Luck and take it easy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.