• Participant list

asianinvasion21
10+ year member

ai217
Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine cva-1005 6.5 inch DVD player

Alpine cva-1005 Brain

Alpine rue-4187 Remote

(All necessary wires to hook up head-unit and brain)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The item is in good working condition. Functions as it is suppose to. The only minor problem I have is when closing the unit you have to nudge the screen to get it to go in (see demo video). Alpine will service these units for $105 and fix all the gears in the unit. However, I don't believe this one needs it if you can deal with nudging the unit when you close it. The unit does not come with the kca-420i interface adapter in the video. That was for testing purposes to show that this unit is compatible with ipods. I do not have the DVD or CD unit for this player I just used a PS2 or video ipod into the auxilary.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.