alpine deh 1400

Participant count
  • Participant list
hey, i'm am building my first system and i just bought, 2 alpine type s 10's (sealed enclosures), v12 600w amp, 2 alpine 6x9, 2 4 highs, and a pioneer deh 1400 head unit 45x(got a deal). I am going to get this all installed by the local shop. will i have enough power to run the speakers-(exept the subs) with the head unit?- Do you think the system will sound good?

Thanks alot- NEWBIE!

you will probably find that your subs outplay your mids and highs by leaps and bounds. Kinda like a guy who is always in the gym and is really big upper body but never works out his legs. big from the waist up and pencil legs waist down. My suggestion is to get an amp on everything as soon as possible. Deck power is always overrated there is no way your deck actually puts out 45 per, it just says that. So what will happen is your bass will sound good, but your mids/highs will distort at half to high volume.

thanks man- Will a 200w amp work fine with the mids? and then just leave the highs for the deck?

Thanks again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.