Alpine iDA-X100 vs Alpine iDA-X303 - what is the difference?

Participant count
  • Participant list

kingrukus
10+ year member

Hi All:

I am looking at buying either am Alpine iDA-X100 or Alpine iDA-X303. Does anyone know what the difference is? The only difference I can see is that the x100 has a nicer display, what is the difference? They are both used and will cost me around the same amount. Which to go with?

Thanks!

Go with the iDA-X100...that display on the 303 is disgusting. Technically speaking there is basically no difference, they both have the same features, however, if you can find a good price on a iDA-X305s that's the best deck Alpine makes right now. If you have a iPhone it will allow you too hook up your iPhone and play Pandora radio on the deck, pretty good feature, I use it a lot. There's a feature that if you have HD radio and you hear a song you like you just press a button and it saves it to your ipod/iphone and then when you plug your ipod/iphone into iTunes it will give you the option to buy those songs you tagged. I don't know your budget but the 305s is the way to go. I just upgraded from the X100 to the 305s and I love it.

But back to your situation, I would say go with the X100.

cool i just got the x100 and i noticed that only half the face plate is removale - the other half is still fully visable to thieves. seems like a bit of a joke to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.