Alpine m12 amp

jsidhu510

Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine m12 amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have a mint condition Alpine m12 amp up for grabs, looking for serious buyers only!

Please Google this amp and you will know how powerful this amp is!

Was purchased less than a year ago from an Authorized dealer here in Fremont CA! Paid over $700 for the amp. Comes with original box with matching serial numbers!

2nsw3o7.jpg

$650 shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may have overpaid for that amp...

On this forum in this economy good luck

Also take a piece if paper put your user name and today's date on it and take a pic of that next to the amp

I have been trying to tell y'all, there is a sickness of noobs today, i got called a f'n moron for calling kicker craig list gear, really? And had posts deleted, sorry to the blanco dragon tho. Just had one to many dumasses, oh.....glws?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.